Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Skittles 5 Senses

Kia Ora 
We did a Skittle experiment.  We got to take some Skittles, put them into a plastic plate and pour water around them.  My team made a smiley face  pattern with the Skittles.  The Skittles dissolved in the  water and it was like a rainbow.  We then used our  5 senses for Skittles writing.  Here is mine:

I see: The sight of the Skittles were cool. They looked like rainbows. We got a plastic plate and we dropped some Skittles in the plate and dipped them in some water and it made rainbow water.


I taste: The taste of  the yellow Skittles were like mint and ice cream. The brown Skittles tasted like chocolate, mint.


I hear: The sound of Skittles shaking, rattling and bouncing in the bag.


I feel: The Skittles felt like a egg shell and a rock.

I smell: The smell of the yellow Skittle is yellow lime and milk. The brown skittle smelled like chocolate and cookies.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Terei, its Mum and Dad here. So nice to see all your hard work, well done son. Say hi to your teacher from mun and me and to all the kids in your class room. Because this is our first time on here, we're going to get a little bit more acquainted to your guys web site. See you soon .

    ReplyDelete